Robert is also fluent in Chinese (Cantonese).
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), CIPP/U.S.
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- Filipino Bar Association of Northern California
- Alameda County Bar Association
Awards & Rankings
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Legal Analysis, Research and Writing, Santa Clara College of the Law
- Excellence in Legal Analysis, Research and Writing (LAWRAW Award), Santa Clara College of the Law
- Achievement Medal for Civilian Service, Department of the Army
Before becoming a lawyer, Rob worked as an engineer for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. While attending law school, he served as an articles editor on the Hastings International & Comparative Law Review and participated in the school's "Startup Legal Garage" program. As part of a dual degree undergraduate program, Rob earned undergraduate degrees in Civil Engineering and Business Management Economics. Prior to joining Nicolaides, Rob's law firm experience included working on insurance coverage and commercial disputes.
In his spare time, Rob enjoys photography, hiking, exercising at the gym, and rooting for the Warriors. He is also an active member of the Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area.
ADDITIONAL SPEAKING & WRITING
"Lot Network Too Big for Antitrust?" 9 Hastings Sci. & Tech. L.J. 163 (2017)